Affordable, flexible advertising for schools
Quantum Scholars can deliver an effective permanent recruitment service for your school.
- Your school is provided with an exclusive recruitment page on our website to list vacancies
- Each vacancy will be supported by additional advertising on 10 teacher recruitment job boards in the UK including The Guardian, Reed, Total Jobs and CV Library
- LinkedIn campaign to attract candidates – With thousands of teacher connections to Quantum Scholars, LinkedIn provides a valuable source for candidate attraction
- Filtering and vetting of suitable candidates – All applicants are assessed and appropriately vetted by Quantum Scholars before being presented to your school.
- Interview management and Safeguarding checks are provided on candidates if required
- Direct recruitment – If an advert fails to attract a suitable candidate worthy of appointment Quantum Scholars can provide directly sourced candidates that are either UK or internationally based
Don’t waste money on failed advertising: The average cost of a hiring a staff member directly in the UK is £3000 (SHRM, 2016 Human Capital Benchmarking Report)
Benefits to your school
- The service is entirely free initially. Only if a candidate is appointed through advertising will a fee. This represents excellent value because although the fee is comparable with the TES and eteach the difference is a school are only charged a fee upon hiring a candidate.
- Excellent advertising coverage for your vacancy on multiple jobsites and sources throughout the UK
- Full suite of services – We are able to provide additional recruitment support free of charge if required
- Alternative recruitment source – in the instance of an advert not being successful we have access to directly sourced UK based and international candidates.
- No minimum contract or requirement to use for all of your vacancies