Quantum Scholars launch new advertising service for schools QS Plus
What is QS Plus?
Quantum Scholars can deliver an effective permanent recruitment service for your school.
- Your school is provided with an exclusive recruitment page on our website to list vacancies
- Each vacancy will be supported by additional advertising on 10 teacher recruitment job boards in the UK including The Guardian, Reed, Total Jobs and CV Library
- LinkedIn campaign to attract candidates – With thousands of teacher connections to Quantum Scholars, LinkedIn provides a valuable source for candidate attraction
- Filtering and vetting of suitable candidates – All applicants are assessed and appropriately vetted by Quantum Scholars before being presented to your school. Interview management and Safeguarding checks are provided on candidates if required
- Direct recruitment – If an advert fails to attract a suitable candidate worthy of appointment Quantum Scholars can provide directly sourced candidates that are either UK or internationally based.
For a brochure and pricing please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR LEADING TEACHER RECRUITMENT AGENCY
Quantum Scholars is a trusted education recruitment agency helping qualified teachers find long term find positions across South East England including London. We work closely with international candidates from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, South Africa and Jamaica along with UK trained teachers already based in England.
We recruit for long term teaching roles throughout the year in Maths, Science, English, Computer Science/ICT, Humanities, Business Studies and Modern Foreign Languages. We also recruit for long term Primary teaching positions.
WHAT DO OTHER TEACHERS SAY?
I wanted to get experience teaching internationally, yet stay teaching maths. This program gives me an extra layer of support and opportunity to develop my professional skills that I would not have otherwise had. The service has been wonderful. Quantum Scholars made sure I was well-informed and supported throughout the entire process and communication was easy. This is a great way to take a step and try something new, but feel supported along the way.
The service I received was very swift and I appreciated how quickly I got responses. The school who hired me met my current teaching ability and my living needs. The visa process has been very straightforward after my consultation with Quantum Scholar’s UK immigration advisor.
Quantum Scholars is a great opportunity to live and teach in another country to open up new experiences. The schools presented to me were great options that fitted my requests and personality. It’s an excellent service that is very helpful and every question I had was addressed and answered with care. Lots of advising and assistance was given to me during the visa process which was extremely helpful.
The service has been wonderful. Quantum Scholars have been very informative, helpful and accommodating. All questions I had were answered quickly, thoroughly and thoughtfully. The visa process was also very straightforward after meeting with Quantum Scholar’s visa representative.
The advice I received when making a decision to accept my position was extremely honest and helpful. The process of securing a teaching position in England was made so much easier by working with Quantum Scholars. I received honest feedback and was helped every step of the way with advice and answers to every question I had. I am excited to be a part of the program!
What is QS Plus?Quantum Scholars can deliver an effective permanent...
Pandemic causing only a temporary disruption to teacher recruitment...
Funding has been suspended by the DfE for September 2020 placements....
HAVE A QUESTION? NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you're an overseas teacher we're currently providing assistance and documentation for your COVID ‘request for travel application’ should your own country require it. This currently includes Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, USA, Canada, Ireland and Jamaica.
We will help you understand everything you need to know about the recruitment process and teaching in England. Simply send through your details and a copy of your resume and we will be in contact shortly.